There are many reasons why you may want to put money aside. Why not start saving today for yourself, your children, or your grandchildren?
An interest bearing savings account with no monthly fees.
- Minimum balance to open $100
- Interest is calculated by the daily balance method
- Interest is compounded daily
- Interest is paid quarterly to account
- The interest rate and annual percentage yield may change monthly
- No monthly fees
- Available for personal accounts and business accounts
- If you close your account before interest is paid you will not receive the accrued interest.
- Transactions are limited to six withdrawal or transfers to another account of yours or to a third party by means of a preauthorized or automatic transfer or telephone order. The six LIMITED transfers are defined as follows: (1) checks, POS, debit card; (2) auto transfers to an account that is not your own; (3) auto transfers to a third party or another bank; (4) telephone transfers, including TeleBank, fax or email to bank employee; (5) online banking transfers and Bill Payments.
These transfers are permissible in UNLIMITED numbers; (1) auto transfers for a loan payment at FNBA; (2) ATM cash withdrawal; (3) withdrawals made in person or by mail or by messenger at FNBA; (4) transfers to another account made in person at FNBA.
If you exceed these transaction limitations, in any month, your account may be subject to closure or conversion to a regular checking account.